Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
19 July, 08:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
You are full of shit unless you recognise Russell-Jay:Gould. Trump will go down as the greatest mass-murderer in history

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 July, 01:34
I do ✋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 July, 12:58
HallelujahHallelujah
HallelujahHallelujah
Amen..
On earth as it is in heaven
For God so loved the world

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 July, 06:43

01 July, 06:43
I am ready to serve. Once NEASARA is implemented, I will start my campaign, running for the seat of the 1st district of Mississippi!!!!!!!
www.straussforhouse.com

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
01 July, 10:53
SOME HOW POLITICIANS HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR OATH!
They lied to people by not fulfilling their oath. Off with their heads for being liars!

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
01 July, 08:45

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
01 July, 08:46
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Intel Drop #34
Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT

01 July, 06:42
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
I am ready to serve. Once NEASARA is implemented, I will start my campaign, running for the seat of the 1st district of Mississippi!!!!!!!
www.straussforhouse.com

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 July, 08:32
the constitution is all that is left to defend. the us government has been enemy invader sine the us corp was formed

no government can rule or have any power over the people

we need to increase the constitution and decrease the government to the minimum possible authority and only the most critical objectives

the government cannot be responsible for you health, finance, etc. that is 100% on you.

the government should be 5% or less of its current size

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 July, 08:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Totally in agreement with one exception. The govt must be reduced in size to less than 50% of its current size. Most of it is corrupt, useless or wasteful.