Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Steve Deshane @Conservevets
01 July, 03:01
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
We need to demand to see the L:AB procedures to make sure they are not over cycling the false PCR tests! If people do get sick we need to start a i was vaccinated count , then I got sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 July, 12:49
Frankly I disagree ... its not about politics!
IT is Good /vs/ evil ... this "people" are satanicworshippers, that's why they destroy and kill freely. Use the children in rituals, plus pedos&canabalism.

They have no compassion, do not know love and are incapable of creating anything. We do not think like them because we are humanity, their DNA has been tampered with for so many generations back to the 4th Century when they began editing the Bible. They are only "man-kind."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 July, 08:36
And here I thought she was going to say “criminals.”

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
01 July, 06:12
Perhaps the better wording would be "petty tyrants". Every stinkin' bureaucrat I've ever known has become a tyrant in their own little realm.

Maybe it's the human condition: we're either tyrant or slave, with very very few which are not one or the other.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 July, 05:24
Already happening in Australia and now stating that they are mandating everyone must get the vaccine in all Hospitals and Age Care Facilities.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
01 July, 04:47
I have no problem with liberals. They are rational and we can debate the best solutions to problems. Often, they point out issues that are very real... it's their bad solutions and lack of follow-up to determine the impact of their policies that I disagree with.
These leftists (marxists/communists/corrupt sellouts) with their disruption of cultural norms and refusal to recognize hypocrisy and circular arguments, ad hominem attacks, etc... They drive me nuts. They have an agenda and only wish to bully you into silence, not to act like adults. I have to turn the other cheek and don't bother to engage them if they won't act respectably.