CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 08:53
she has an adam's apple

woah...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 June, 09:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I was in shock last night when I saw this... And about Brooke Shields...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 July, 02:44
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
What about Brooke Shields?? She is a he too????????

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
Yes, like Julia... and Charlize Theron, Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Lopez, Christie Thieguen, Beyoncé, Sandra Bullock... All of them MEN 🤯🤯🤯
02:48 AM - Jul 01, 2021
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Iacopetti in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
02 July, 12:05
It's going to be very close to 100% of women in the public spotlight are all men. Even down to the weather ladies on the local news.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 July, 02:58
Just wow. I saw some video of Jennifer Lopez practicing her dancing on a patio with baggy sweatpants on and you could see something swinging around in there! ewwwwwwwww

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
01 July, 03:03
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Me too! .. I was in shock when I saw Anniston micro pene out of his bikini. They have been laughing of us all time.. Like Big Mike... They are sick