Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
01 July, 08:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This is clearly photoshopped to exagwrate her wide thyroid which is common in thin prople.. thyroid does NOT indicate adams apple. Please do research before taking this from questionable sources (that never use sources) that seem to believe no one is the gender we believe them to be.Im so tired of this disinformation. it makes us liik like conspiracy theorists. Dont always believe what someone says just because they have tons of followers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
01 July, 02:48
If I am shocked every day beyond words. Can you imagine the shock of people who dont have a clue. Guys this will not be pretty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
01 July, 02:41
Wow, thats all I can say. No words!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 June, 09:42
when there is apples there is twigs and berries

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 09:43
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
lol

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 June, 09:27
I was in shock last night when I saw this... And about Brooke Shields...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 July, 02:44
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
What about Brooke Shields?? She is a he too????????