Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 09:30
Be Strong, just have Faith, and Put Your Armor On, Open Your Heart and Just Love Christ, Become Bulletproof, God is in control, what You do You've done, so flow with the story that has already been cracked open, ink spilled and written within the fabric of all things Youniversally for YOU by HE who IS All of Everything The Great I AM. ✝️🙏

You Are Ok, and Never Alone. Be Brave. Hold For God.

#wwg1wga #ItsAllGod
https://youtu.be/lweZ7L0iI...
Make you feel my love with lyrics.m4v - YouTube

love song

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 June, 09:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
send me some hope frinz, I have a task to go get one from the depths..... it means walking thru hell.... prayers, and love please.
gracious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
No matter what we Know God is All-Ways in control, He has placed us here for these very times and we know that every step we take leads us directly to actions HE has chosen for Us to be the exact One for each task he placed before Us. He will guide and protect You every step as He does trust Your intuition because that's just where You will find him leading You. Be brave mighty and fearless as We are the Warriors of Christ Jesus who is always in front of Us as we fight, Our Father is always above us, below us, in front of Us, behind us, to our left, and HE is Always On our Right, May He encompass You with His loving merciful grace and may he place a fierce ball of loving rage mercifully within Your Heart. Much Love and May God Continue to Bless You All-Ways. 🙏✝️ Much Love Fren, We've always got Your six.
09:45 PM - Jun 30, 2021
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
25 January, 08:41
God's Army strong AF ✝️❤️🙏🏽💪🏽

25 January, 10:46
In response Jason Beneventi to his Publication
💪❤️💪

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 June, 09:56
grace and peace from our Lord Christ Jesus.
I will go.
....When I go to the depths... He is there..
He hems me in behind and before.....

Where can I go from YOUR presence, O LORD?
ps. 139.

30 June, 10:06
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
... With God’s help we will prevail with might and power.
And with God’s help we’ll trample down our every foe!

-Psalm 108

🙏🙏🙏