Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I am curious as to why people don't share more? Is it because you don't see value in what you liked? Is it because you fear what others will think? or is there another reason?

Right now, Right here, is also a part of your soul journey!!! Why not be the inspiration to others and share what you come across, memes and all!!! You might spark a light into shining brighter or from dimming out completely!!!

Share what you learn with others and be the Light!!! And if it happens to be everything that flows in on your feeds that resonates with you, SHARE it!!!
05:31 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
01 July, 08:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris, you may have seen me post that I am the sole custodian of the Instructions for 'First Open public Contact' and such, yet I have under a hundred followers. Yet if the MSM or some other trusted guru told people this was important, I would have millions or more followers. Combination of brainwashing and Agnotology perhaps. It becomes a time waste to share if the messages are to dead or blind minds perhaps. Like mixing concrete 1 teaspoon at a time, why do it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 July, 09:29
In response Andrew Journeytime to his Publication
Your Journey is your journey!!! My Journey is mine!!! Your job is your journey and not to question what I do on my journey. If you do not like what I have to say, then simply ignore what I post from here on out!!! There is always a reason!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396