Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
30 June, 11:44
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Lord lift us up... awaken the souls of those still sleeping... we can’t do this without you...your love binds us and keeps us strong. Lead us not into temptation.. but deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory forever..... Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
30 June, 11:40
This is not Melania. Maybe a male body double.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
30 June, 04:30
Amen. I love your prayers........♥

Happy Days @Sun2516
30 June, 03:35
That is beauty!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 June, 03:25
I Love FLOTUS 💛💛

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 June, 03:22
Great thoughts! Thank you our Flotus

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 03:16
Now THAT is a FLOTUS, much respect to her. Needed to read that today.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 03:15