Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
Sharing from Dionichi

🚨 MUST Watch - The Capitol HOAX 👇

This is a very strong piece of video evidence of agents already in the capitol building on "that Jan.6th" before Antifa staged themselves as MAGA.

You can clearly see weapons being handed FROM THE INSIDE OF THE CAPITOL to ANTIFA terrorists..
12:43 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
30 June, 07:08
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
And yet, nothing changes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 June, 07:20
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
I know, righ? Like ummm if we have this footage, then [they] have this footage. Sad that we have to be the one's to share it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
30 June, 03:56
I wonder when this is going to get out and how. I had friends who went there that day that had not clue any of this was going on until they got to their hotel room. It is clear the media made it out to be something more.

30 June, 09:01
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
I know someone who was there too and went inside. They said police let people in.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 June, 12:51
DEMS PLOT JAN 6TH CAUGHT IN ACTION THANK YOU GREAT FIND