_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
29 June, 01:47
Dan Scavino ScavinoChannel on Telegram
Jun 28, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
29 June, 01:55
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 01:58
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
29 June, 08:29
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
He's definitely on to something!

Bill, it's coming for you, you know it. You made the wrong choice!

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 June, 02:03
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
Ya, and the whole time I was hoping he was a good guy. I got a little attached to him, and frankly I'm disappointed. I really thought he had Trump's back. 😢 It's ok, I'll get over it, just like everyone will have to move along, Hurting kids is a deal breaker!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 June, 08:23

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 June, 08:11
h/realrawnews.com/2021/06/military-convicts-william-barr/

29 June, 08:05
Tt 🕳⚰
Think Mirror.
Double Meaning.
[N][C][S][W][I][C]
Nothing.

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
29 June, 08:30
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Lol.. he'd be buying hisd own rope!

Donald, dubbelcheck the rope. Let's make sure he DID get the good stuff.

29 June, 07:24

29 June, 07:23