CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE BILL 🤗,
T R E A S O N ! WAS HANDED DOWN !! 👏👏👏
06:24 PM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
01 July, 04:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
If it ends up in the military courts, he did the job. Don't bury people too quickly, before you understand the big picture.
It's part of the fog of war to declare things contrary, you make the DS lose his head.

and I don't know how you can say that this is a 12/20/20 photo, the image search doesn't find the source of this photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
01 July, 04:29
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
and how can you know that it is a US Marshal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 July, 07:53
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
YOU HAVE A POINT THIS SHIT SHOW YOU CANT TELL A WHITEHAT FROM A BLACKHAT ANYMORE
WAS TOLD WHITEHAT PHOTO.OF BAR ARREST SHORTLY AFTER HE LEFT, NOW SOME ARE SAYING BARR CUT A DEAL ? NO DEALS WENT RIGHTOUT THE WINDOW IF SO, PUSSYFOOT-VILLE KNOW THE GAME THEN .

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 June, 01:51
wouldn't hang my hat on anything until the final curtain - this IS the greatest show on earth 🎬

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 01:59
In response white light to his Publication
GREATEST SHIT SHOW ON EARTH !! NOT FOR PATRIOTS AWAKE PAST 40 YEARS

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 June, 01:44
I think I read somewhere that he had accepted $7 million from the CCP and found guilty of treason. Scheduled to hang on August 2 at Gitmo.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 01:57
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
THATS WHAT I HEARD 👍

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
30 June, 01:22
Or he just pulling up his pants.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 02:01
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
NOT WITH THAT MARSHAL GRABING ACROSS LIKE THAT

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 June, 07:18
WHY TRUMP BROUGHT BARR INTO THE SPOT LIGHT PAST COUPLE DAYS HE WAS TELLING YOU NEWS OF BARR’s TRIBUNIAL WOULD BE OUT

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
29 June, 06:37
Thats a old photo are you sure because there nothing that shows it true as much as i wojld like it to be .

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 June, 07:11
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
PHOTO WAS 12/20/20’ WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED WHICH PEOPLE DIDNT THINK HE WAS ARRESTED YES,

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 June, 06:33
Gosh, I wish it was not so hard for me to believe!!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 June, 06:35
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
WAIT FOR EBS VIDEO ?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 June, 06:28
ENJOY HELL ASSHOLE !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 June, 06:25
NOTE: NOT @ GITMO , OTHER LOCATION 👏👏