Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 June, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 June, 07:51
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
And some ladies get their make up tips from them. I am a real woman, I suck at it. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 June, 10:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i HAVE ALWAYS NOTICED THAT REAL WOMEN ARE WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ALL THE JUNK! NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH NATURAL BEAUTY! NATURAL IS GOD'S WAY AND THE ONLY WAY!

29 June, 10:27
We like make up. BUT um, not from gross ingredients, yet another area that needs taking over. I wear it, not much, but I do wear it. Not always either, specially when I am pecan tan. lol

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 June, 10:33
Real beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! i would argue that ALL GODLY WOMEN don't need any!

29 June, 10:36
Yeah but we are women. lol We do girl stuff. SWEET sentiment, I have been liking my face makeup free. We get throttled starting young about our looks, why I quit modeling super young. Watching them tell already skinny teens they needed to lose weight, my buddies struggling with anorexia. Women fear getting older, that standard, bad stuff.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 June, 10:39
That has been the BEST thing about all this, I havent worn makeup since it started, other than a few occasions with my hubby!!! I think he had another heart attack when I told him I wasnt going BACK to it😂🤣😂

29 June, 10:42
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
LOLOLOL This smarty pants, told me something like I was getting older, I just went off, I told him, I have friends that died young, never had a chance to age. I am thankful for my life, and I am gonna rock being older too. THEN as I said it, it really sunk in as I let it rip. LOL I am so thankful and God rocks. I will enjoy ALL the ages God gives me.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
I was always one who didnt care, one of the ONLY women who didnt have “multiple” 39th bdays, dont care WHO knows my age, 53!
I look at it like this, all the crap life has thrown at me & Im STILL here after 53 years & ready for MORE!!!😂
10:51 AM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
29 June, 10:53
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
AMEN, and still rocking. RIGHT on, I am 52. LOVE IT> and never really cared in modeling, got into some shenanigans, kicking at that system also. lol

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 June, 10:58
I never could have done that, only 5 ft tall with a backside I need a wagon to drag most days!
I admire that you could see the truth even in that world, strong soul!!!😁