Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
29 June, 08:07
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I'm in Alsace, France at the border with Germany, so a few hundred kilometers from South Germany. I can tell you that yes, we have a lot of rain, heavy thunderstorms with local flooding as well. Right now? it is pouring and dark as night though we are in the middle of the day. Well, well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
29 June, 08:08
In response Seriously French to her Publication
This weather is not natural. I think it's about the DUMBS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 June, 07:01
euh 🙄gros probleme

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
29 June, 06:38
What is happening there?

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
29 June, 08:07
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
The weather is not natural. I think it's about DUMBS being flooded.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 November, 12:08
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
How do you find out the ending of this story?