Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
29 June, 04:01
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
These people are SICK❗️😡🤬VAMPIRES❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 June, 01:30
don't look away ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 June, 12:43
These demons doing all of this, need to be eradicated from the earth forever.

Val Simon @Elephant42
29 June, 12:32
IT's way pass over due to stop this horror while more children are being sacrificed by this evil satanic assholes. So damn tired of it all God Speed and take this evil down NOW

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 June, 12:25
Very real.
It is quite upsetting when I bring up to ppl's attention and leading them to look into it and they refused to. And called me names and labelling me illusion.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 June, 01:31
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
same experience, cognitive dissidence?