Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
06 July, 03:34
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Just remembered yesterday, I had purchased a border for my bedroom with your pics on it about a year ago. Have not got down to decorating yet. Going to be a border around the top of walls. You are already a part of a border in my livingroom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
06 July, 03:25
Amen! Hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
04 July, 12:39
Amen

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 July, 08:19
You have the heart of warrior and the soul of an angel.
Thank you for all you are doing.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
02 July, 07:30
Statue for this amazing woman!!!
No Brainier...
GOD Bless her fo what she does!
#Garden_Of_Heroes

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 July, 07:28
We are ONE HUMAN RACE

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 July, 07:26
❤️🙏❤️

Roskitos Aus @Roskitos
02 July, 10:14
Could you please read this https://stevenspiers.com/b... We're in deep shit in Australia, any help spreading this information would be greatly appreciated.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 June, 02:02
🙏❤️🙏

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
29 June, 01:52
Love, Love, Love you from Washington State!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 June, 11:23
I love this. I have been following your page for awhile. Today while driving throigh Chicago on our way to Wisconsin I got to see first hand this message. It was ap exciting to see your work in person. Keep doing what you are doing your wonderful!