TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
28 June, 11:56
Giants still roam the earth today the Nephilim

https://youtu.be/yc2chZZEi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 June, 12:07
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Poslední výzkum byl zveřejněn v časopisu eLife a poukázala na něj například britská BBC.

10 národů, kde jsou nejvyšší muži (poslední údaje jsou z roku 2014):

1. Nizozemsko
2. Belgie
3. Estonsko
4. Lotyšsko
5. Dánsko
6. Bosna a Hercegovina
7. Chorvatsko
8. Srbsko
9. Island
10. Česká republika

10 národů, kde jsou nejvyšší ženy (poslední údaje jsou z roku 2014):

1. Lotyšsko
2. Nizozemsko
3. Estonsko
4. Česká republika
5. Srbsko
6. Slovensko
7. Dánsko
8. Litva
9. Bělorusko
10. Ukrajina

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 12:09
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Translation: The latest research was published in eLife magazine and was pointed out, for example, by the British BBC.

10 nations with the highest men (latest data are from 2014):

1. The Netherlands
2. Belgium
3. Estonia
4. Latvia
5. Denmark
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
7. Croatia
8. Serbia
9. Iceland
10. Czech Republic

10 nations with the highest women (latest data are from 2014):

1. Latvia
2. The Netherlands
3. Estonia
4. Czech Republic
5. Serbia
6. Slovakia
7. Denmark
8. Lithuania
9. Belarus
10. Ukraine

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 June, 12:43
We're all tall in my family. My grandfather was Austrian at 7 foot 2, my Dad at 6 foot 4, his Mom being Czech was about 6 foot. My oldest half brother/my Dad's first marriage, is 6'8. My Mom is Slovenijan and my cousins on her side are 6 foot or more. My full blood brother is 6'5. Most people I've met from those regions are at least 5'8/ 6 foot or more.

28 June, 12:51
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Yes, thats fairly normal hieghts and ocassionally a 10 foot tall peron . But, that is rare and usually associated with many health issues. Nephilim were as tall as 36 feet tall but, average was most likely 18-24 feet tall , and had 2 rows of teeth as well.

28 June, 01:10
Yes, I heard about the teeth too. So much history have been hidden from us.

28 June, 02:11
Yes, and I have only just began with telling you all of it. Here is some of what we have disclosed so far:
1: What happened to Atlantis and its true location.
2: Who the Anunnaki really were and why they wrote in Enochian the language of the Angels both of God and the Fallen.
3: Why peoples life expectacy was reduced post flood vs. Pre flood.
4: When God decided men were no longer were sons of God Pre Flood and became sons and daughters of men post flood.
5: Where and what UFO’s really are and where they come from.
6: Who the Grays really are and why they look the way they do. And where they come from.
7: Who made ancient Megaliths.
8: Nephilim still exist in the earth with the Grays and the Fallen.
9: Over 500 Lost Holy Books of the Bible and you have 72 now at most and there are 777 in all.
10: All the prophesies are almost fullfilled for Christ 2nd coming as we are only waiting on Damascus to be made into a pile of smoldering rubble.
Any questions ?

28 June, 03:10
Yeah, TONS! Well, storm, now you've done it. 😂
My first question, what will happen when Christ returns? How will we live after or are we taken somewhere else or how much more suffering will there be before his return, are people just going to change their ways or how will we feel and will our loved ones be with us or will we all perish? Then I have a couple more to add within your list, lol. Sorry, you asked someone who will flood you with questions, lol I guess I haven't changed since I was little, lol.

When Christ returns the dead in Christ will rise and all who are of the body of Christ will be taken up off earth to maybe Heaven or another alternate earth ,but, not here on this one. Then the Tribulation for 7 years and the AntiChrist will rule the world for 38 months. Thenoccurrs the Battle of Armeggedion where the Armies of Christ face off with the Armies of Lucifer and the Fallen. They are defeated and cast into Hell and Lucifer is bound there for 1000 years. During this time a new Heaven and a new earth will be made by God and Christ will rule for 1000 years in Peace, Love and Unity. There is a 2nd rapture toward the later part of the Tribulation whee those killed who refused to take the mark of the Beast and those who found Christ will be resurrected and brought up with Christ.
03:36 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

28 June, 04:47
In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication
See the responses to a sinmilar statement by another person. Its all in the Bible for you to read. iIn Fact look here if you would like the real truth.

https://studyandobey.com/i...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 June, 03:53
I Still DO Believe, that Armageddon will not be necessary...

Mankind during 2.000 years (believed time-line from Crucifixtion of Josue) did progress

Some less mentally fortunate Ones, driven by Fear and Greed will for SURE died anyway, but lets be optimist at least 70% of Mankind will pass to 5D 😇🙏

28 June, 05:42
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
My friend , you are mistaken as it is written so shall it be. Everything will come to pass on Gods Time Table not mans. And Armeggedion has to occur to Seal away Lucifer for a 1000 years and cast the Fallen into the Lake of Fire for Eternity.