Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Take some time and listen closely... again.

This is from a couple years ago.

Share thie far and wide if you haven’t already.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:37 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
02 July, 12:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You hear me George! Another George out there, huh?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
01 July, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 July, 09:48
It was good to re-listen to this. When I first listened to Field for the first few times, I didn’t realize he lived so close to me. Couldn’t believe he was from Plum City! I hope Field is doing alright, fully insulated and protected. There was so much misinformation about Field in the past but he’s a true Patriot. As is Juan of course. Thank you Doq!

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
04 July, 10:10
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Field McConnell 'Abel Danger' & 'Agent Margaritaville' from Canada, as far as I know, are both fine. A few months ago Lin Wood said he was aware of them both (The Childrens Army). Lin also said he now knows Q is real. So thankful for all of our good men.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 July, 10:20
GOOD /vs/ evil ... its not about politics, yes agreed.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 June, 01:58
Love you guys!! Thank Q for saving the planet!!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
29 June, 10:47
I think someone is pretending to be you no?

Ken Dar @kendar667
29 June, 07:08
I saw this decode a while back. Not saying Juan is JFK, but at the bare minimum he is making a reference to him

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Juan O'Savin, pronounced 107

107 = 17 = Q

JUAN = 10+21+1+14 = 46, 4+6 = 10 = J
O = 15, 1+5 = 6 = F
SAVIN = 19+1+22+9+14 = 65. 6+5 = 11 = K

Therefore: Juan O Savin = JFK

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 June, 12:32
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
10 0 1+0 = 1 = A ???? If I follow your decode ???

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 05:37
Nana would be happy to.
Bards of War is one of Nana's first follows.
And well I think I have made it pretty plain that time with JOS to learn is at the top of Nana's buck list if you want to put in a good word .......

smiles

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
28 June, 05:19
Heard this before. if you want to wake someone up, here it is!

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
28 June, 05:14
This cut off for me 1-17-17, would not play anymore! Boom, will not play and its not done.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
28 June, 04:01

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
28 June, 04:07
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
#PROJECTLOOKINGGLASS
The Last President.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 June, 03:29
I remember listening to this back then. I miss Field McConnell. I wonder where he is now. ?

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
28 June, 03:31
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
was living in Florida w his Son but I heard he went back to Michigan

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 June, 02:20
Bended Knee.