MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 April, 07:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
19 April, 07:48
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 06:00
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Some where in Canada a doctor used baking soda and Molasses to cure his prostate cancer patients. He had 99% success rate and would have had 100% but one of his last patients didn't come to the doctor until he was at stage 4 and the cancer had spread to other vital organs which he later died. This doctor was stripped of his license for going against the establishment.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 04:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
Looks like I get to try that. I was notified by my dr today that i have a tumor.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 May, 08:56
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
Not all tumors are cancerous, just keep that in mind.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 09:08
In response Made In America to her Publication
I had a biopsy. Dr called today and tests showed cancer.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 May, 09:18
Fuck. Cancer sucks. Don't plan your funeral yet. I've been there. Platitudes...all I have are platitudes. Stay strong.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 09:26
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
So far its a small breast tumor. I'm not afraid. Just extremely frustrated. I had thyroid cancer in 2012. Lost my thyroid. Took 6 wks from the mamogram until my biopsy last week because i tested positive for covid. I had to test negative before they would do the procedure. I just want to punch things is all.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 May, 10:11
grrrrr....god.... bring in god....

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 10:17
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
He's right by my side. Always.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
27 June, 07:17
I am praying for you.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
Thank you. Finally i will see dr on 30th. Had a bunch of tests and i will see what options I'm given. It will be 3 months now since initial mammogram. Crazy.
11:50 AM - Jun 28, 2021
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoriLovesQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Loves Q, click on at the bottom under it