MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 April, 07:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
19 April, 07:48
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 06:00
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Some where in Canada a doctor used baking soda and Molasses to cure his prostate cancer patients. He had 99% success rate and would have had 100% but one of his last patients didn't come to the doctor until he was at stage 4 and the cancer had spread to other vital organs which he later died. This doctor was stripped of his license for going against the establishment.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 04:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
Looks like I get to try that. I was notified by my dr today that i have a tumor.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 May, 08:56
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
Not all tumors are cancerous, just keep that in mind.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 09:08
In response Made In America to her Publication
I had a biopsy. Dr called today and tests showed cancer.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 May, 09:18
Fuck. Cancer sucks. Don't plan your funeral yet. I've been there. Platitudes...all I have are platitudes. Stay strong.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 09:26
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
So far its a small breast tumor. I'm not afraid. Just extremely frustrated. I had thyroid cancer in 2012. Lost my thyroid. Took 6 wks from the mamogram until my biopsy last week because i tested positive for covid. I had to test negative before they would do the procedure. I just want to punch things is all.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 May, 10:11
grrrrr....god.... bring in god....

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
20 May, 10:17
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
He's right by my side. Always.

Only people mentioned by Lioness1111 in this post can reply
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
28 June, 11:50
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Thank you. Finally i will see dr on 30th. Had a bunch of tests and i will see what options I'm given. It will be 3 months now since initial mammogram. Crazy.