Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 June, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 June, 07:25
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
They think we are stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 June, 12:07
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Unfortunately, the stupid still walk the earth.

Most of the time I feel like an outsider as I walk among them.

Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
28 June, 02:08
lol. Wait till that 'Chauvin character' is seen in pictures at the boston marathon and sandy hook as well!
🍿😎🤙🏼

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
28 June, 04:21
In response Phillip Des Witchalrdy to his Publication
I am waiting to see George Floyd again. In a slow mo vid of the FF, where he couldn't breathe, there was a moment where he had no legs as he was being put on the gurney by the fake EMT's.

Interesting how one of the Mnpls. businesses, that would be no more, made dummies for crisis events.
3 pics

Kira Kju @kju17
28 June, 01:52
reincarnation

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 June, 06:45
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
The resurrection of Saint Floyd of Fentanyl

wouldn’t that be a wonderful miracle to be held? I’ve been waiting too long.
Besides, I bet he’s ready to get out of that 4 foot casket don’t you?

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 01:50
Two of the sloppiest false flags EVER.

Anyone who does any research with an open mind can see that both events were fake.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 June, 10:39
I've known the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing where fake for a long time. all the houses around Sandy Hook were paid off in full on Christmas Day the year before I verified that this was a huge undertaking set up is another tab to take guns away.
Another crisis actor at the Boston bombing was an amputee and they used him to look like he had his legs blown off when he already had no legs ( Lieutenant Dan you got no legs) lol. sorry for the pun pass it is not meant to offend or ridicule any amputee it's just sick they would take someone like that and use them 2 fake an incident bombing and they plastered his scene all over the news

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 01:51
In response James Dean to his Publication
Everyone who "lost a limb" had already lost that limb prior to the fake bombing.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 June, 10:19
There are a few crisis actors out there, been seeing this for awhile now.