Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
29 June, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep and they have been doing it to our food for along time.. Found this infographic in a agriculture museum promoting the "science" as a good thing to help feed the growing populations. I can only imagine how eating this food is making is sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 06:03
Yes it was, from what I have researched and heard said [they] are skillful geneticist and have been at it since the very beginning as in the very beginning???
The only part of this where it says the mark will be on the forehand or hand. I can only assume that is in reference to Gates plan for the skin tag ID.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
28 June, 04:20
The vax is not the mark of the beast. the Bible says it will either be in the right hand or forehead

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 June, 07:12
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
Right, the mark is the Vaxxeen Luciferace Enzyme ID Tatoo that keeps a record of all of the vaxxeens, which they plan to force upon people moving forward, which is to be put on the hand. They are tied together and the patent number on this enzyme vaxeen record keeping tatoo is 060606 - The Mark! https://liberty-pulse.com/...

Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
28 June, 10:14
I have the book & read it 4 or 5 years ago. It was eye-opening then.

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
28 June, 10:11
Hello Doq!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 June, 08:54
They hate God's creation Trying to corrupt our people's blood from the beginning. Bunch of traitors.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 June, 08:16
Interesting read.

28 June, 08:11
Good morning Doq

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 June, 07:27
😭 and b.gates' presentation to the pentag or c_a
re: eradicating or subduing God gene looks like it's a done deal:

'We presented participants with a reminder of death... then experimentally decreased both avowed belief in God... by downregulating pMFC activity via transcranial magnetic stimulation…”

Neuromodulation of group prejudice and religious belief
https://academic.oup.com/s...

Francisca Rod @Frannie
28 June, 07:12
I saw a post or video camt remember where General Flynn speaks of being in apocalypse times, these times are so confusing at times, the one thing consistent is Gods HolySpirit, the only place my soul feels safe an at peace, in a small town of Port Isabel Tx my mother is the only person working for city that hasnt taken the vaccine, an they harrass her, an tell her how even the commisioners have to take it in order to go to meetings, i told my mom it states in its sheet that its emergency use only, meaning experimental, and she isnt suppose to be harrassd or forced but these people working there are literslly blinded, they believe more people have been saved an that covid is diminished because of vaccines! i feel im living in two different worlds.

FLa. Patriot7 @FlPatriot7
28 June, 07:32
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
Prayers for your mom and your family 🙏🙏
be strong and courageous...lots of love and light ❤️

28 June, 08:17
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
I prayed this morning for your mother. Sending energy and good thoughts her way.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts