SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"Before John appeared on 'Oprah,' he had asked her in advance not to show any childhood pictures of him. Despite this request, the famous picture of John as a toddler saluting his father's casket was projected on a screen behind them. John came back to the office after the show and told me she had shown that picture and said, 'I was three years old, I have no memory of doing that.'"
-Matt Berman, "JFK Jr. & Me," p. 35.

Horrible what she did to him just to get a reaction (the "Oprah" show, September 3, 1996). You can tell it upset him (around the 2:12 mark). He keeps his cool, but you can see the shift in his demeanor, his body language, and then he gets his presence back and continues. Not many people would be so gracious.🙏

https://new-play.tudou.com...
01:29 AM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
29 June, 04:46
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Such a low, back stabbing thing to do. If someone makes a request like that then it should be honoured, especially about someone's childhood where trauma could be bought up. John was incredibly gracious and handled all the childhood photos and questions so very well. True gentleman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
28 June, 08:58
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Despite O's disregard of John's request, it is a interesting interview.

From a speech clip at 4:44:
"Over a quarter century ago, my father stood before you to accept the nomination for the presidency of the United States. So many of you came into public service because of him. In a very real sense, because of you, he IS with us still. And for that I'm grateful to all of you."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396