Mary Fowler @MerryQ
23 June, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Fowler @MerryQ
23 June, 06:01
In response Mary Fowler to her Publication
I don't know what that foreign language is on the post, but skip to 1:40:00 mark and take notes on this prayer meeting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Fowler @MerryQ
23 June, 06:07
I mean, there is praying in other languages and interpretation, but what is the Der huef or whatever that language is.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 June, 06:14
seen the same sort of thing on here...

am actually waiting for my phone to be taken over again...

got a message yesterday that my phone had been activated,
cloned...???
message from my phone Carrier...

g

i wonder what is going on...🙄🙄🙄

Mary Fowler @MerryQ
27 June, 07:41
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
This is on my desk top pc.

27 June, 07:42
don't have a pc...

only a cheap phone...

doesn't matter what device...

They will do as they like...

and they always have...
07:44 PM - Jun 27, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it