Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
US~Canada border is just as bad as the US~Mexican border. . . . . .

“HORRIFIC”: HUNDREDS of Indigenous children’s REMAINS found at ANOTHER former residential school in Canada

A total of 751 UNMARKED GRAVES have been found on a site of a former boarding school in Saskatchewan – the largest such discovery to date.

A Canadian Indigenous group described it as a “horrific and shocking discovery” - coming just weeks after 215 children’s remains were found in unmarked graves of another former boarding school in British Columbia.

Both boarding schools were part of a govt-funded and church-run system which housed nearly 150,000 Indigenous children – often forcibly taken from their parents.

Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission called the practice in a 2015 report “cultural genocide” – revealing that students were often subjected to physical and sexual abuse.
07:41 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 June, 07:57
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
My prayers are with these people and I pray one day that I can help them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
27 June, 07:47
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I always thought we needed 2 walls: one from Mexico and one from Canada!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 June, 08:00
In response Certainly Maga to her Publication
Me too.