Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
GESARA/NESARA is LIVE in Portugal, Spain = into UK and then Ireland
check for debt forgiveness letters, watch your bank statements. . . . . .
Gesara and Nesara is LIVE!!! CHARLIE WARD & FROG NEWS CONFIRMS - YouTube

**** DISCLAIMER **** Although I just simply ask the questions because someone has to, this is in no way an accusation. ONLY a question. ALL of the content in...

04:17 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
27 June, 07:42
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
SantaSurfing, [27.06.21 19:40]

I'm hearing a lot of GESARA celebrations happening in other countries. Please do not think I am ignoring your messages, internet is scrubbing a lot and I want to share article links. Thank you ALL for sharing such greatness!! Please let me find them and then I can share more!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
27 June, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

27 June, 07:21
Proof of the start will be demonstrated with our happy NESARA/GESARA announcement similar to what was shown in Mexico and many South American countries. They were celebrating not only in Mexico, but in El Salvador, Portugal and Iraq.

Yesterday Fri. 25 June those countries forced the issue by publicly announcing on mainstream news that Fri. 25 June brought GESARA, Debt Forgiveness, GCR and a New Day was dawning for the world.

https://www.rumormillnews....

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
27 June, 05:13
Confirmations? Anyone on here form #PORTUGAL ?