[CHICAGO]
Exploding underground water pipes,
LOUD BOOMS 20 MINUTES BEFORE TORNADO WARNINGS
>Largest human trafficking, pe.d.o, DRENO, lines
into NW Canada <
>Jb's money line< πŸ’£ πŸ’₯🧨
_______

🐾🐾 Military K9s are trained for a single purpose:
To sniff out bombs, drugs, blood or body parts.
K9s go into D.U.M.B.S first.
Perhaps the children that have survived
who are so terrified
are soothed by these angelic dogs.
D.U.M.B.S have Kuru disease lining the walls
that derives from cannibalism.
Lasers that evaporate them.
Explosive traps & demon soldiers lying in wait.
Then endless scenes of unspeakable evil & horror.
After they’ve rescued the children
& flooded or blown up the D.U.M.B.S.
Children, soldiers, K9s & medics
require specialized healing
with Med Bed Light technology.

No adequate word of thanks exist for the brave souls
who are risking their lives 24/7 to free Earth & Humanity πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
02:27 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 July, 03:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Twice, I heard and felt my house shake a loud explosive boom. Scared the heck out of me. I live near Lake Ontario in NY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 July, 07:02
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yup. They're definitely up in your area, the 5 Finger Lakes. Those "earthquakes" are the brave Military Forces rescuing children & blowing up the D.U.M.B.S!! πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸŒŸ

https://www.volcanodiscove...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 July, 12:41
anyone else notice their is a tunnel next to where the bay of campheche is? there was a fire in the gulf of mexico - really weird to see a fire in the ocean? (that was from Friday) my first thought was perhaps there is a DUMBS under or in the gulf of mexiCO

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 July, 11:18
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
sorry should of used there not their! i do know the difference between there their and they’re!

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
04 July, 01:07
Just posted moments ago about the odd quake we just felt in Mexico, epicenter off the coast of Punta de Mita, strange. Been here a lot of years and have felt a couple small quakes, there are 3 plates that come together off the coast of PV, but my spidey senses were going off this time- Punta de Mita is sort of a Mecca for the ultra rich. Now looking at this post, the line coming across the middle of the map pretty much goes straight there, and it says that active operations going on. God bless the Patriots!!

04 July, 01:12
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Hi Darcy I know EXACTLY what you're feeling. They were taking out D.U.M.B.S in my area of California a few weeks ago and my house shook so hard I thought it was an earthquake. It was the blessed Military blowing up deep state demon D.U.M.B.S!!!

Lord, the work they've been doing since 2014. Rescuing children, blowing up or flooding the D.U.M.B.S. Miraculous.

God bless the brave Military, the babies, the children, Q-team, President Trump, the White Hats, Patriots worldwide. God bless us all. Godspeed πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 July, 01:06
May God protect the children, and service men ( including the 4 legged angels assisting) As theyvare beingvrescued and doing the rescuing.

04 July, 01:14
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’žπŸŒΉ

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
04 July, 01:03
US MILITARY=SAVIOR OF MANKIND

04 July, 01:13
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Exactly right, Robbie πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’žπŸ¦…

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
04 July, 12:44
β€οΈπŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 July, 12:20
God Bless and Protect the frontline warriors and those they seek to rescue in this battle against evil. May Heaven’s warrior angels clear the path and ensure their safety.

04 July, 01:17
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’žπŸŒΉ

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
03 July, 11:30
Defiantely AMERICA’S HEROS& GOD’S ANGELS

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 June, 01:59
have been praying for these warriors for some time and will continueβ™₯️breaks my heart for the children and the rescue warriors

28 June, 02:02
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Me2. They are still hard at it, rescuing children & blowing up D.U.M.B.S. ALL of them angels.

God bless & Godspeed & Thank you
to the brave brave Military πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΎπŸΎπŸŒΉ

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 June, 01:10
This can't be stated enough.
Thank you
#FORTHECHILDREN

28 June, 10:03
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Agree Penny 🌹 Bless you πŸ™ God bless ANGELIC Soldiers, K9s, Medics & the innocent Children forever πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ˜‡πŸΎ

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 June, 02:46
GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS BOTH HEAR AND THERE!

#USMilitary

27 June, 02:47
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Beautiful!!! πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’žπŸŒžπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🌹