Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
03 January, 07:28
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
💖I speak to my plants as well. Houseplants, pets, and living matter. Family thinks I am crazy but, I say Thank you. 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 June, 12:52
Very cool to see the visual! I talk to my plants and my animals too! My cat, Leo and I are very telepathic. I send him messages all the time. When I send him love, he gives me the lovey eyes. 😼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 February, 09:34
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I play them 24/7 for us, the cat and the plants! ❤️

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 October, 11:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
meet MY LEO, of course we talk to our family,

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
27 June, 12:49
💚🌲💚🌳💚🌲💚🌳💚

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 June, 12:43
People act like I'm nuts when I talk to my plants. I'm a nature lover and lover of all living things. I talk to my animals and plants because they are kindred spirits. Glad to see this info!

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
27 June, 12:46
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Not nuts...........we are connected to EVERYTHING