Only people mentioned by joeyday in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 February, 12:11
In response Joey Day to her Publication
The intended monopoly on vector borne diseases "test kits" and "vaccines" and could not have happened without the Bayh-Dole Act. The monopoly involved Kaiser-Permanente (still) at New York Medical College and the deal was: No one is allowed to have any illness signs nor is treatment to be paid for, until the alleged "vaccine" is ready, and then everyone will be notified about how serious that particular vector borne disease is, and that they better get the "vaccine." The Bayh-Dole act allowed, by law, the patenting of organisms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
31 January, 10:37
GAME OVER PLEASE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
31 January, 10:28
Protect him and make his path straight FBI

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
30 January, 01:35
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 01:34
I pray this is true! Let's get 'er done!!

Deb Haggstrom @VictoriousOC
28 January, 01:13
well what are we waiting for??!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 January, 07:52
it seems like nobody gets any punsihment for anything --in fact they are deemed heros --i dont know i feel sick (prob because i scrolled thru the fake news again ....where everyone is freaking awesome except ofcourse that monster they call Pres Trump

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
27 January, 07:37
We need to hurry up and get this info out to the people pronto! C'mon man!

ATrump Girl @SassyGirl
27 January, 07:14
Then he should.........we need some of these corrupt people off the streets

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 January, 06:41

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 January, 06:11
Dear Father, protect this man and his family. He's trying to help save our nation and the works.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 January, 05:50
His YT videos are great. I have sent them to my states Attorney General. Not a word.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 05:06
FAUCI'S FIRST FRAUD IN AIDS.
MURDERER
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

World Wide @worldwide
27 January, 05:04
Very interesting person.

27 January, 04:55

27 January, 04:55

27 January, 04:54
Bring it.