JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 June, 09:54
Letโ€™s see what fake news does with that. That was an expertly executed speech. He teased the fraud early, covered every major aspect of Sleepy and Kamalaโ€™s shortcomings, named his accomplishments, and then hit us over the top of the heads with election fraud to close.

#MISSIONACCOMPLISHED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 June, 01:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Somebody please post the vid/meme of Trump dancing in ceremonial Islam fashion....

( I knew I should have ripped it months ago, but was distracted by my belly-laughs. )

PuuuhLEEEAAAAaaasssseeeee....!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 June, 03:23
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
This is my get happy video Justice has been Served. President Trump has drained the satanic demons in the swamp. Soon Godโ€™s children will be able to live again in peace and harmony and take care of all of our children. ๐ŸŒท

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 June, 02:27
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Thank you, this is awesome....

However fun it is, and moreover greatly appreciated, it's not the meme I'm after...

Thanks, though... This had me ROFLMAO....

#NCSWIC