JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Let’s see what fake news does with that. That was an expertly executed speech. He teased the fraud early, covered every major aspect of Sleepy and Kamala’s shortcomings, named his accomplishments, and then hit us over the top of the heads with election fraud to close.

#MISSIONACCOMPLISHED
09:54 PM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 June, 10:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
no one holds the sword in the ceremonial Sword Dance, except The King!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 June, 01:52
45 has our 6 and he is bringing the 23!

This man is a genius and who ever is helping him coordinate and make decisions as well.

Que.........JFKJR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
27 June, 01:05

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
27 June, 01:04

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
27 June, 01:04
More people came after this was just a little area.

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
27 June, 01:03
We had a blast!!!! I do believe more people than what was at DC Jan 6th. Even meet Vincent.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 June, 01:02
Somebody please post the vid/meme of Trump dancing in ceremonial Islam fashion....

( I knew I should have ripped it months ago, but was distracted by my belly-laughs. )

PuuuhLEEEAAAAaaasssseeeee....!

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
27 June, 02:17
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
😈

True North @TrueNorthGirl
26 June, 10:14
AND, he didn’t insult our Soldiers, make derogatory racist comments, or sniff any children!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 June, 02:36
In response True North to her Publication
Or whisper 😂