Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
Anything with a 'Q' and they are not allowed in...
02:21 PM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
27 June, 12:53
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
just optics. no camera shots. no destractions. focus on audits. covid kill. that phase is over. woke military is optics. joe 2.0 is optics. what a show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
27 June, 12:45
I wore my Q shirt and was let in. Not sure what he is talking about and I even seen him. They are full of shit. Not sure you can tell but that is a +++ shirt with Team Trump and a big Q on the back of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
27 June, 03:56
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!
+++

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 June, 12:39
That is TRUMP for you

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 June, 04:11
There is no way that you can go along with it. A small infringement on your sovereignty is a full infringement in your soul, Refuse t =o change and give them a bill for your travel expenses

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 June, 03:08
But why though?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
26 June, 02:43
Notice how he takes off after he acknowledges he is being filmed. 🤨

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 June, 02:32
hmmm.....i am sure there is a good reason

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
26 June, 02:31
🤬

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
26 June, 02:22
WTF...