dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
25 June, 04:51
This bit about John McAfee is interesting. I am holding onto my judgement until we start seeing what comes of the 31TB file that John claimed to have and some anons have seem to found in the Ethereum blockchain.

Unfortunately it may take a VERY long time to get eyes on all of this info UNLESS it is able to be downloaded in parts.

The mere scope of downloading a single 31TB file is a HUGE task. For comparison, most computers come with about 1TB of internal storage (often times less). External Hard Drives usually have between 2 and 5 TB of storage. The largest storage drive is 18TB Seagate IronWolf for $800 on Newegg.com You would need 2 of those to store all of this.

The other caveat is Server Array farms, where a cluster of hard drives are formatted to act as if they are one. Generally speaking these are expensive and usually only found in corporate businesses.

I sure hope we start seeing pieces of this trove. Its huge, and according to his previous statements, its juicy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
This is true, but even at the fastest consumer internet connection 31TB would take a VERY long time to transfer.

i hope that someone with root console access can divide up the files into more manageable chunks.

my personal computer is fairly stacked, but even it wouldnt be able to manage that size of a file.
08:20 PM - Jun 25, 2021
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dan7gtar Q-Tip, click on at the bottom under it