Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
27 June, 11:00
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I'm thinking Patrick's son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 June, 05:12
i saw Ezra Choen, thought thats a kennedy almost a year ago..the hairline...but from memory he was like 37 yrs old... couldnr be JFK Jr, and too old to be his son? so help me outplease!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 June, 05:12
i saw Ezra Choen, thought thats a kennedy almost a year ago..the hairline...but from memory he was like 37 yrs old... couldnr be JFK Jr, and too old to be his son? so help me outplease!!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
26 June, 05:05
I'M YELLIN' TIMBER!

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
26 June, 05:22
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I originally thought Ezra also ... but now I also see some resemblance to Andrew Torba (Gab) ... Thoughts?

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 June, 06:09
In response John Q.. to his Publication
https://youtu.be/IJiJbRBJe...

I could watch them singing this all day 😎😎😎

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 04:56

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
27 June, 01:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thats Austin ( Tall) in the pic with his dad
AustinSteinbartIsQ!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 June, 10:27
In response Dan Auito to his Publication