Only people mentioned by heartrnb in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 July, 06:36
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
DITTO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
28 June, 08:16
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
28 June, 07:06
WARING MY Q TAG

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
28 June, 07:07
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 June, 07:01
where is IET posting? telegram?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 04:21
WQat a TIME>

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 June, 04:10
Amen. ❤️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 June, 04:08

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 June, 04:07

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 June, 07:00
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
awezome meme..did you make it? or from the boards?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 June, 04:07

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 June, 06:26
I needed to see this because after 5 years of learning and sharing, I am feeling so frustrated and useless. If I saw results, it would help but things just keep getting worse. I needed this post today.

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 June, 06:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You have helped many to see things they previously did not...myself included. We don't always see how we are making a difference but have no doubt...God uses our work for his will.🙏
Psalm 90:17
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
28 June, 06:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We all need a lift at times. And these times are very hard. When you are awake for years wanting for others to wake up is very hard. Always remember god chose us to be here during this time. Spread love and encouragement to all that need it. We will win and we will get god back into our country. WWG1WGA godspeed