Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 11:48
At what point do you stop falling for some of the BS??? Seriously......there are those of us who work, live have family, friends aquaint. who are in, or work in DC in some of these buildings that are "closed" We've been telling you they are/were closed to the Public because of the CV BS and are reopening, but you have to purchase your tickets in advance. The FBI building, once again has been CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC SINCE 911. At what point do you stop letting ppl give you dates, and then when that date passes, the excuse of, black hats found out BS. I told you LISTEN TO TRUMP, POMPEO, POWELL, FLYNN AND GRINNELL. THEY are the ones telling you WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. I know I just pissed a bunch of you off, but IDGAF!!! I'm tired of the constant BS fake crap constantly circulating. I have been, along with others, posting and naming the grifters/shills/trolls AND the FAKE news sites y'all want to believe and you want to scream at me and block me......guess what??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 June, 12:37
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I had used up all my "Fooked button" options by 0622 this morning. I too am tired of the nonsense that diverts from the true gems of information. I ask for sources and people ignore or block or attack. When they block, I find it funny because they do not want a normal conversation or gentlemans/gentelwomans debate. I admit I do not know very much, but at least I am not leading people around by their noses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
OMG IKR???? I had one that posted a pic of Elsa as a response. LOL......I use mine up too and hate having to wait for a reset....lol. They block or attack you because they can't handle the fact that they were played, or the ones you ask for sources because they know they made up BS and can't provide it.
12:48 PM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 June, 12:52
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I asked this one for a source.... waited, waited and finally I just deleted my comment to her.
Utter garbage without source or link. I even searched it myself.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 12:55
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, I couldn't find anything on it either.