Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
At what point do you stop falling for some of the BS??? Seriously......there are those of us who work, live have family, friends aquaint. who are in, or work in DC in some of these buildings that are "closed" We've been telling you they are/were closed to the Public because of the CV BS and are reopening, but you have to purchase your tickets in advance. The FBI building, once again has been CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC SINCE 911. At what point do you stop letting ppl give you dates, and then when that date passes, the excuse of, black hats found out BS. I told you LISTEN TO TRUMP, POMPEO, POWELL, FLYNN AND GRINNELL. THEY are the ones telling you WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. I know I just pissed a bunch of you off, but IDGAF!!! I'm tired of the constant BS fake crap constantly circulating. I have been, along with others, posting and naming the grifters/shills/trolls AND the FAKE news sites y'all want to believe and you want to scream at me and block me......guess what??
11:48 AM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 June, 04:02
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Thank you for saying this! I've been trying to wake folks up to these disinfo accounts only to be blocked by them, only to now see they are calling folks out on all the BS. People want hope so bad that they will beLIEve anything, I swear!🤷‍♂️🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 June, 04:06
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
yeah......I get blocked on a regular basis........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 June, 05:57
I wouldn't waste any energy on this shills, Patriot. We know who to trust...GOD.

I'd like to share something that helps me remain focused on the light, while ignoring the dark:

"The angry condemning person that sends out destructive thought, feeling, or speech towards another who's posed in its own God power, recieves back the quality with which he charged this power, while the poise person recieves the energy which serves him and which he automatically qualifies by its own poise.
I am master of my world. I am the victorious. I am commanded to deal all perfection."

WWG1WGA

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 June, 03:29
How do ANY of us ever know the TRUTH?!

well, we ....

Research!
Pay Attention to Gut Instinct!
Do Ever More research!!!

Research includes paying close attention to the SOLID Patriots,
the ones filled with Love and Light and Courage.
POTUS, FLYNN, SCAVINO, SIDNEY POWELL, LIN WOOD, LINDELL

Gut Instinct includes listening to the Spirit, the source of wisdom and peace and LIGHT within us: our God-given heritage as humans.

And fookin' _ignoring_ the nay sayers, the debbie downers, the throwers of stones.

GOOD ON YOU, @starravyn , TELLER OF TRUTH!!!
This war against unspeakable EVIL will be won by spirits like yours.
👊

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 03:37
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you Patriot!!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 01:05
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
and they always out themselves.....first they argue with you, and when you give them actual facts, data, and where you can find the info, they say "google it" (right there tells you they don't actually research anything) then they name call, then they block you....lol

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 June, 12:37
I had used up all my "Fooked button" options by 0622 this morning. I too am tired of the nonsense that diverts from the true gems of information. I ask for sources and people ignore or block or attack. When they block, I find it funny because they do not want a normal conversation or gentlemans/gentelwomans debate. I admit I do not know very much, but at least I am not leading people around by their noses.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 12:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
OMG IKR???? I had one that posted a pic of Elsa as a response. LOL......I use mine up too and hate having to wait for a reset....lol. They block or attack you because they can't handle the fact that they were played, or the ones you ask for sources because they know they made up BS and can't provide it.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 June, 11:53
THE DAY THIS CODE TALK & DOUBLE MEANINGS SHIT STOPS I WILL BE GLAD !!!!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 12:02
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
IKR??? It SUCKS royally when there are things you know (like you and I do) and you can't tell ppl, because there are those out there that fill ppl up with so much BS. You and I have lived it and all we can offer is 1st hand knowledge......but they don't want to hear actual truth.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
25 June, 11:50
you seem to know all the answers...
have you ever considered it could be something
ELSE that you have not considered?

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 June, 12:06
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
why because I actually research??? Ask Stephen Kelley......oh, you don't know who that is?? He's the one that has been trying to get them to rescue children from under the Getty now for years