Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 June, 09:51
THE LIES AND EVIL ARE SO VAST I PROBABLY WILL NOT RECOVER, EVERY TIME I THINK I GOT THIS SOMETHING EVEN UGLIER IS UNCOVERED! I AM JUST EXHAUSTED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
25 June, 10:01
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Lean into God and his promises....he will give you the rest you need so you can continueβ€πŸ™β€
Isaiah 41:10 ESV / 1,977
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 11:33
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 June, 11:37
I love YOU! We need you, we are all in this together.πŸ˜‡

25 June, 11:43
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
i live in tennessee. I need to know who to write or call about this sweet not even 20 year old that works at the local dollar store they wont let her take her mask off untill she is vaxxed. senator ? who please its important, IM SURE THATS WHY I WAS SENT THERE THIS AM. SHE WAS EVEN AFRAID TO SPEAK TO ME BECAUSE CASHIERS ARE IN CAMERA. PLEASE INFO?

Dannette Berch @jabber378
25 June, 12:16

25 June, 12:20
In response Dannette Berch to his Publication
MY FKN HERO THANK YOU!!!

Dannette Berch @jabber378
πŸ™‚ Welcome....just did a search for TN gov site on Duck Duck Go.
12:26 PM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by jabber378 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dannette Berch, click on at the bottom under it