The dollar value of these kids being trafficked
right under our noses
& they’re young kids.
The real threat is they end up in Child Protective Services
& get trafficked in a different way.
We have to get this under control
starting with the Border from Mexico into the US
THAT'S RELATED TO SLAVERY.
Creating a slave class in America that’s off the books.
We have got to stop this.
Little hearts, little hands are praying desperately
‘Does anybody know I’m here?
Please God, help me.
Come get me.’
We have to take action & do what we can
to stop slavery & human trafficking.”

God bless Soldiers, K9s & Medics
4 rescuing MILLIONS of children
& blowing up D.U.M.B.S across Earth 🙏
12:16 AM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 June, 12:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Sorry, this is why I can't stand Juan Osavin (or whatever he calls himself these days). He spews BS. Yeah, trafficking is happening at the border. What about the hundreds of thousands of children being taking away from families RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S.A??? Is Juan speaking about them??? No!!! How knowledgeable is Juan??? No very, or he isn't bothering to listen to the thousands of parents that have been crying out for years for the Gov't to defund CPS because thousands have had their kids removed from their home on bogus charges just so parents can fight a never ending battle to get their kids returned. Why isn't Juan talking about the evil of our Gov't FUNDING the destruction of our own families???? Who pays CPS??? Our Gov't. I wish Juan would just stop talking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 June, 12:18
In response Made In America to her Publication
I'm not here to defend Juan O Savin, but you're just looking at one post. He has been talking about SLAVERY & the deep state demons sacrificing children for YEARS. It's in all his books & videos. This particular post happens to be about the Border.

What is the very first statement he makes?

"THERE'S MORE PEOPLE IN SLAVERY
ON PLANET EARTH RIGHT NOW
THAN EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY
& MOST OF EM
ARE
CHILDREN."

Who else is saying this in a public forum?

If you don't like Juan O Savin the beauty is you NEVER EVER have to EVER listen to him or read any posts about him EVER EVER again for the rest of your life! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 June, 11:55
B.S. We have to start with closing and defunding CPS. This Gov't has known for DECADES going back to Bill Clinton era that CPS was being well funded for the SOLE purpose of removing and trafficking children. Hillary wrote the bill, Bill signed it. Judges, lawyers, "social workers", sheriff's, magistrates, CPS were all paid handsomely to look the other way while THOUSANDS of parents lost their kids for no reason other than $$$$$. The Senate, Congress and all heads of Gov't knew about it and DID NOTHING. My own niece and nephew were taken by CPS back in 1978 and sold to a very wealthy family and no lawyer, Governor, Senator, Congressman would touch it. This crap goes on everywhere and has been happening for decades. BS about stopping it at the border. It's going on right here inside ALL 50 STATES.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

25 June, 12:10
In response Made In America to her Publication
You're right on. I'm so sorry for the terrible loss of your niece & nephew.

But Juan O Savin isn't saying ONLY the Border, he was simply explaining that the "Border Crisis" from Mexico into the U.S. was about SLAVERY, which many people don't know.

For as long as there are deep state reptile demons who eat children & drink their blood & sacrifice them to their devil god & force them to be sex slaves + pedophiles across the planet, Child Trafficking will go on.

THAT is what Q-Team, White Hats, Global Militaries & President Trump have been working 24/7 to END for the last 4 years by rescuing MILLIONS of children out of deep state demon D.U.M.B.S. & Trafficking rings.

When deep state demon monsters & pedophiles are #SpaceDust trafficking Human Beings will end. THIS is the war with EVIL & there ARE no Borders. It's EVERYWHERE.

But it is ENDING. Have faith. People are waking up & when STARLINK goes up the dark web comes down 🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
25 June, 12:30

25 June, 12:41
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
🙏💞 Thank God for Q-Team, White Hats & the Military because they ARE rescuing MILLIONS of children. But there is so much more to do & we WILL do it as more people wake up 🙏👼

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 June, 12:22
You are only a slave unless you allow yourselves t to be!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 June, 12:22
See something, Say something, please!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 June, 12:23
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Seriously? Get the Eff out of my way fool!