TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 08:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 June, 08:07
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
PEDIVORE DEATH cult deep state pos, may that light a fire under many asses to fight for freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 09:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
These people are so evil words can not describe their depravity and vile behavior . They drink childrens blood trying to stay young looking and even eat children as food and adults too. These wicked things need to be killed and sent back to Hell from where they came. It goes so deep and dark words are not even in the english dictonaru to describe the level of just pure evil for all humanity. I will pray as only God can save us now, at some point you have to face the facts it was to vast for anyone but God to stop .

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 June, 11:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Fortnite just introduced UFO's and Mother ship's with their latest update.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 08:10
Yeah I know yall think Nana is crazy but really I am not and you should see the ships! I have seen a couple. One is so large you cant imagine with this amazing garden that is bigger than you can comprehend and the other one was fun as shit!
It was like a little ship close to this size but it was what looked like a glass bubble.Fun as shit to fly!

One of these days you will realize Nana was not crazy!
Until then no worries cause Nana is having a very good time here! You have no idea! Some things I dont tell yet.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 08:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well feel free to PM me Nana! ❤️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 09:51
Hidden tech by satan and fallen

24 June, 09:42
We have had anti gravity machines for some time now.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 June, 10:05
🤔👈😂

War Weary @W4rWeary
24 June, 10:52
We have!?

Where's mine?