TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 08:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Without Trump you will never see Med Beds and the other 6000 inventions that were hidden from you andAgenda 2030
is well underway. I know the whitehats have lost some battles but I pray we win the War . Otherwise this Nation is lost forever .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
We lose the world, not just the US.
The whole WORLD is hanging on the white hats winning in the US.
When I think about the US being lost, it scares the sh*t outta me.
08:25 PM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply
24 June, 08:54
In response War Weary to his Publication
Yes, the ebntire world will fall and population at 7.2 Billion will be reduced to 500 mlion globally. And if you are not of European descent you are considered not needed and will be killed. That is all Latinos, Bkacks and Arabs too. They only want Europeans as a food source and no others and all others will simply be exterminated. These people are pure evil and can never ever be allowex to stay i the US Government and Agencies . 6.7 billion will die to meet their global quota . Culling of the herd as we are their food.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 June, 11:53
And Life for the 500 Million left behind would be hell.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
25 June, 05:25
My worst nightmare