John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 12:51
If I come across posts that are blatant lies and I mean just out right intentional B.S. I WILL call the poster out on it.
I feel it is our duty to do so because we need to be able to trust in each other again.

I do not blindly attack because we are all entitled to our opinion but when opinion is stated as truth or people intentionally post to take advantage I can not sit idly by.
I show proof the post is untrue and ask it be corrected or removed because we can all be mislead.

I also tell them to block me if they plan to continue their deceitful ways because I will never stop trying to expose their lies.
The pic below is what they normally chose. I am sure more will follow.

Be warned shills that you no longer are welcome here. If you post to trick or deceive I or another Patriot will expose you and we will never stop until we are blocked or you are no more.

I can also fall victim so I ask every Patriot out there to do the same of me. Together we must stand for tr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it