John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If I come across posts that are blatant lies and I mean just out right intentional B.S. I WILL call the poster out on it.
I feel it is our duty to do so because we need to be able to trust in each other again.

I do not blindly attack because we are all entitled to our opinion but when opinion is stated as truth or people intentionally post to take advantage I can not sit idly by.
I show proof the post is untrue and ask it be corrected or removed because we can all be mislead.

I also tell them to block me if they plan to continue their deceitful ways because I will never stop trying to expose their lies.
The pic below is what they normally chose. I am sure more will follow.

Be warned shills that you no longer are welcome here. If you post to trick or deceive I or another Patriot will expose you and we will never stop until we are blocked or you are no more.

I can also fall victim so I ask every Patriot out there to do the same of me. Together we must stand for tr
12:51 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
25 June, 01:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It's hard and I thank you for this. I've made mistakes and done my best to correct them. Please, call me out if you see my errors. I left my ego in the 90's. Truth is our salvation and road back to God. Thank you for all you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 June, 07:04
WE WILL HUNT DOWN THE SHILLS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
24 June, 05:53
I support @Stormis_us someone very special! 🙏😇🙏

24 June, 06:37
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
You can support who you wish because that is your right. I do not know this person I just know they have posted many fake or untrue things. If you choose to believe those things that is also your choice. Just remember this is why we are in the situation we are in. Lies touted as truth.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 June, 07:51
I completely agree ... esp if I don't know the resources ... I will always ask, and if its flim flam I will become less tolerant and more demanding. Its not about ego, its about the progress of learning from you and from everyone else ... we all know something, and when we have a bit of the puzzle to share, PLEASE DO SO ... its the only way.

Each of us must be responsible as best as possible, do our research and ask the same of others. There is so much that is in public domain and we just have asked the right question ... now we will.
I am so thankful to be here. MUCH Thanks to you all. GOD BLESS

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 01:04
I'd like to join you in that...

but not sure I can take anymore threats...
not without snapping...
I mean more than I have...

so in saying that...
I wish you good luck...!

24 June, 01:08
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Patriot you have fought the good fight there is no shame is standing down. You have brought many to take your place and we are stronger because of that. Godspeed.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 June, 12:58
Welcome to my world......I get blocked regularly for calling out a BS/blatant lie.

24 June, 01:02
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Well I am glad to be among such good company. Thank you for your dedication to the truth Patriot!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 01:05
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
do you get threatened as well...
at the same time...???

many ways of doing that...

Law & Physics @physics171
24 June, 12:54
When that account shares or likes a post on your page, lots of other shills and trolls come to your page.

24 June, 01:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I see their footprints. I am not perfect in anyway but I am not afraid to admit mistakes and take responsibility for them. I keep my posts legit so that when they do show up they will have nothing but truth to stand against. A person has their word and once that is gone they truly own nothing.