Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 June, 05:58
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Not very bright employee's! TREASON! Destroying voter ballets!
Kiss your life's good bye. You, and coworker's are going to jail.
WHY would you do such a thing? Stealing is illegal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
24 June, 07:51
Hunny that needs to go viral!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Reeves @Capnobvious63
24 June, 06:35
Exposure Exposure Exposure these criminals need to be exposed!!!!!!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 June, 06:26
I screen shot this just now from his FB page… what a nut job

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
24 June, 07:21
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Way to go, Weinerdog!!!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
24 June, 05:05
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer either!!!!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 June, 04:55
Election Interference at MINIMUM. Conspiring to commit election fraud. Is it treason? If not it should be. Wow. I sure hope he doesn't have a wife and kids that depend on him....he won't be around for them much longer. uggh. People...why do they have to be so stupid?! This is not some dumb video game or fake reality tv show. Real life...with real life consequences. I think these people don't live in reality anymore....I think that is one of the problems. 🤦‍♀️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 June, 04:49
Hope they are arrested and the book is thrown at them!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 June, 04:34
What a dumbass. Election interference is treason and the penalty is death.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
24 June, 04:06
No regrets and no thought of it possibly happening to THEM in the future. "Me, Myself, and I" only have thoughts of "Here and Now." Pretty funny that their plan was foiled, though! 😂
God Wins!
🙏🇺🇲💕