MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 June, 03:08
what if trump and white hats are the ones deciding to wait and let this go on longer. i mean, if you already won and you can reverse everything in seconds, what motivation is there to fix this sooner?

meanwhile, the bulk of humanity continues to prove itself too brainwashed to be fit for their own survival.

seems it is proven that either we accept the enslavement of humanity for their own good if we feel they cannot be savaged or we need to get them reeducated very quickly. how to reeducate? you are watching that process exactly no?

until the sleepers understand and want to be sovereign and in charge of their own security, they are technically not fit to exist. except maybe as pets. even an earthworm is self sufficient.

how pathetic is it that anybody wants the government to care for them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
"Not fit to exist"
I agree, my wifes entire family needs to have their eye lids taped open like clock work orange and get educated on the history of this country and what communism really is. These are special times we are livin :)
03:31 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RaptorJet31 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hoss QQQ, click on at the bottom under it