TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 06:24
Lets also make this clear . The Vatican priary the Pope who now thinks he’s God on earth and their ties to Satanism and trafficking I will be clear God is going to destroy you in front of the wod. Not all Catholics are bad by no means ,but, just as Lucifer tempted Christ he tempted the Popes and now the Vatican does not represent good Priest and Churches Globally of the Catholic Faith. God has expose the Vatican for their true ways not the good people or Priest who are and will be men and wmen of God not Lucifer.
The Vatican needs to be abandon by all Catholics as its turned into a den of Satanic pedophiles and pure evil of Satan.
If the Pope says he has the name of God and he intends to tell the world it would be like opening the Ark of the Covenant in its sin. If he discloses it he will be struck dead either at that moment or within days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 June, 06:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'd say the pope already doesn't think anything now. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 06:54
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
He does and he is evil not good.. I will not back down on the Vatican, it needs to be dismantled and rebuilt in the name and on the Foundation of God. The Vatican can not be cleansed over centruries from the evil within it.It is a tabernacle of Lucifer and always has been wether you like it or not , its pure evil within.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 08:21
Jesus died so that we have a “bridge” to communicate with God. As a Christian, I have always known that no man can replace Jesus as that “bridge”.

24 June, 08:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes a bridge , but, if you do not seek out the Words of God you are self Rightous and not Rightous in the eyes of God.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 09:00
Jesus died as a sacrifice for my sin. He offers the free gift of eternal life. There is nothing I can do to earn this gift- it is the free gift of grace. Because I am in awe of this free gift, I want to know Him more because He first loved me. As I learn of his unconditional love, I learn more about my sin, and I confess it to Him, and I want to be more like Him, so I work on that sin (repent). It’s not by reliance on “self” that I change; it’s by relying on God to change me as I rest in Him.

24 June, 09:11
Were you also Baptised as a knowing Adult ? Since if you were only Christened as a child you are not Baptised which is required to enter Heaven. 2 Photos
John 3.5 and John 3: 16-21

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
24 June, 09:21
once by water - your mothers womb
once by the HOLY SPIRIT
THE RITUAL OF WATER baptism is just that- a man made ritual - a public statement of faith...while “a nice thing to do” it has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH SALVATION! IF YOU BELIVE IT DOES YOU ARE DECIEVED AND DECIEVING OTHERS! 🙄

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 June, 09:38
In response Barbra Songer to her Publication
Barbara, Sister, you are 100% WRONG and perilously close to blasphemy.

👉I don't believe you are intentionally deceiving, maybe just misinterpreting.

On the day of Pentecost, just after Jesus ascended into Heaven to send back HIS Holy Spirit, upon the rock of Salvation (Petra = Rock = Peter the Apostle)

Not an argument, READ...:

Acts 2:36-38..:
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

https://bible.org/seriespa...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 11:27
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
so, in this scenario, if I accept Christ as my Lord and Savior in church in the morning, and my baptism is scheduled for that night and I die in a car crash on my way to the church, I will go to hell? Think about that for a moment- not by works but by faith.

24 June, 11:43
But you didn't die in a car accident on your way home.

You (We) are commanded to get baptized.

The "what-if" scenario's are just that, and I'll leave those to GOD. HE's merciful, I suspect HE would rule from LOVE.

If you have the opportunity, but CHOSE to 'ignore' this principle, and promote that it is acceptable to GOD to ignore it, "cause you might have died in a car accident before you could get baptized", I can't support that interpretation.

In all sincerity, Peter's words were crystal clear when asked a direct question. He said, "Repent & Be Baptized".

Your assertion is that the Apostle Peter was wrong.

BTW: Your understanding is quite common, I held it myself, as I was "baptized" as a Baby (head sprinkled with water).

As an adult, I was fully submerged in water with the invoking of the Name JESUS CHRIST LORD SAVIOR MOST HIGH GOD spoken over me and the process.

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
24 June, 02:31
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
sorry- man has nothing to do with achieving salvation other than recieving CHRIST as his saviour. Baptism is a public statement of faith...NOTHING MORE. This is just another fallesy put out by lordship salvationists. so sad you are deceived and are deceiving. Born of water is born of the mother’s womb. Such an elementary teaching. Maybe you should go back to basics. Its not a small deal to put out false teachings. If you believe it thsts one thing, but putting it out there as truth when its a lie - not good.

Why would Peter command those who asked, "What shall we do?" to be saved and after they believed, to "Repent & be Baptized"..?

Why the many instances in the Acts of the Apostles where they found rivers, lakes, and pools to literally DUNK the un-baptized, if it were completed by Birth?

Why would Saul of Tarsus be commanded to, "..arise and be baptized"

Apologetics isn't my specialty, but hermeneutics is. If you'd like, we can "Bubba-Gump" this topic, and take it to the Greek & Hebrew, of the meanings of "shall" and "Baptize" and the hundreds of Biblical and Jewish examples of literal SUBMERSION of adults.

Happy to do so.

(You can lead with your documentation, of how you dispute a clear ordinance of rite/ritual canonized in scripture, seamless across all know CODEX.)

Then, I'll respond with mine.

Or, we leave it here, and I wish only HIS Blessings upon you and yours, and all the readers of this thread.

#wwg1wga || PEACE & LOVE || #NCSWIC

JESUS is KI
03:30 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Barbra Songer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it