TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 06:24
Lets also make this clear . The Vatican priary the Pope who now thinks he’s God on earth and their ties to Satanism and trafficking I will be clear God is going to destroy you in front of the wod. Not all Catholics are bad by no means ,but, just as Lucifer tempted Christ he tempted the Popes and now the Vatican does not represent good Priest and Churches Globally of the Catholic Faith. God has expose the Vatican for their true ways not the good people or Priest who are and will be men and wmen of God not Lucifer.
The Vatican needs to be abandon by all Catholics as its turned into a den of Satanic pedophiles and pure evil of Satan.
If the Pope says he has the name of God and he intends to tell the world it would be like opening the Ark of the Covenant in its sin. If he discloses it he will be struck dead either at that moment or within days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 June, 06:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'd say the pope already doesn't think anything now. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 06:54
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
He does and he is evil not good.. I will not back down on the Vatican, it needs to be dismantled and rebuilt in the name and on the Foundation of God. The Vatican can not be cleansed over centruries from the evil within it.It is a tabernacle of Lucifer and always has been wether you like it or not , its pure evil within.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 08:21
Jesus died so that we have a “bridge” to communicate with God. As a Christian, I have always known that no man can replace Jesus as that “bridge”.

24 June, 08:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes a bridge , but, if you do not seek out the Words of God you are self Rightous and not Rightous in the eyes of God.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Jesus died as a sacrifice for my sin. He offers the free gift of eternal life. There is nothing I can do to earn this gift- it is the free gift of grace. Because I am in awe of this free gift, I want to know Him more because He first loved me. As I learn of his unconditional love, I learn more about my sin, and I confess it to Him, and I want to be more like Him, so I work on that sin (repent). It’s not by reliance on “self” that I change; it’s by relying on God to change me as I rest in Him.
09:00 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 June, 09:34
Very well said. We are to follow Christ, study The Word, live by faith. Too many denominations have man made rules and traditions that don't line up with scripture.

24 June, 09:11
Were you also Baptised as a knowing Adult ? Since if you were only Christened as a child you are not Baptised which is required to enter Heaven. 2 Photos
John 3.5 and John 3: 16-21

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
24 June, 09:21
once by water - your mothers womb
once by the HOLY SPIRIT
THE RITUAL OF WATER baptism is just that- a man made ritual - a public statement of faith...while “a nice thing to do” it has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH SALVATION! IF YOU BELIVE IT DOES YOU ARE DECIEVED AND DECIEVING OTHERS! 🙄

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 11:16
I was baptized emersion as a 10 year old who knew Jesus. Baptism is not required for Heaven though- baptism does not make a person a Christian- accepting Jesus as your Savior does. Don’t get too caught up in earning your way to Heaven. I’m very confused because you said you can prove reincarnation through verses in the Bibe, and then you asked me if I wanted to see those verses- I said yes and got no response. Then you posted the screenshot below. Your theology is all over the place which is concerning to me.