Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
When things snap together it shall be a bit like this. 🤔-😎-🕺
10:47 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
28 October, 11:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The ever present battle between the King and Queen of hearts vs. the King and Queen of diamonds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
01 October, 08:53
Thats what 8 hours at my job look like 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 October, 10:27
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 August, 01:37
With Trump cards!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 June, 10:53

Kathy Wilk @Kathyw1111
27 September, 11:08
☺️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 June, 10:49
I used to play that on an old computer when I had Windows - and yes, I watched em bounce-bounce just to see how high & far certain ones would bounce 😛
I was hoping we were in the middle of watching the cards bounce about now