Quester215 ... @Quester215
24 June, 09:35
I’m asking if anyone on anonup has ordered the book Kid by the side of the road, by Juan O Savin. If you did have you recieved your books yet? Is this a scam I have fallen for? I ordered the books over 5 months ago and stiill waiting. ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
24 June, 09:38
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Contact Gumroad bc I heard he still has some of the first run bc quite a few ppl have not gotten theirs either. He also has an account on 107 daily of which he is the owner of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 09:42
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I did contact them and was told they were waiting for the shipping company to pick up. That was almost 2 months ago😢

I'm so sorry, I know it has been a big issue for him, I think it is costing him at this point too. Only my thoughts. They should have covered the books up instead of clear wrapping them. PPl at the post office may have "mistaken" them for junk mail. Anything with Trump's face on it is an issue.
09:46 AM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BreakingFree in this post can reply
24 June, 09:48
I must say, that has crossed my mind!

24 June, 09:47
I hope you can still get a first edition..or at the very least the second.