Quester215 ... @Quester215
I’m asking if anyone on anonup has ordered the book Kid by the side of the road, by Juan O Savin. If you did have you recieved your books yet? Is this a scam I have fallen for? I ordered the books over 5 months ago and stiill waiting. ThanQ
09:35 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply
Que Dee @Youknowdee
24 June, 11:02
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
i got mine here in Canada, in january but i had ordered it when it forst came out … i think it took about three months to actially get it and i had go contact via email a few times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
24 June, 09:45
i did receive my books 2 werks ago!! Not a scam ..fabulous read!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 09:47
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
ThanQ

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
24 June, 09:38
Contact Gumroad bc I heard he still has some of the first run bc quite a few ppl have not gotten theirs either. He also has an account on 107 daily of which he is the owner of.

24 June, 09:42
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I did contact them and was told they were waiting for the shipping company to pick up. That was almost 2 months ago😢