Back to the Future @Backontrack
Feb 2019 Dozens of military choppers descend on Wilshire Blvd
They seize enough fentanyl to wipe out everyone in Nth America twice over
They stopped a major biological attack.

If the Military stopped this do you think they would allow Covid and then the Vax to kill hundreds of million of people around the world.

NO……..
This is a whitehat production designed to wake the world up to the invisible hand that has ruled over us all.
08:36 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 August, 03:25
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I knew there was a connection!!!

And I have NEVER believed in covid anything!

Like anyone else truly awake, have known covid was a cover for an incredible amount to be done globally, while giving us a break from the slavery agenda to re-evaluate our lives and reset our priorities!

Apparently many missed this latter memo!

People have died / left this 3D experience for many reasons, however, the total sale of the term virus and virus being transferred from one person to another has been a long perpetuated scam!

So looking forward to most knowing, as well!

Bless you for being a truly awakened individual, digital and Spiritual warrior!

🤗🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 10:45
Brother I pray you are right - I pray to GOD that all this is a HUGE WAKE UP CALL for everyone ... God Bless, I like your energy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 June, 09:20
Are you saying that what we are seeing w reported covid deaths over the past year and the injuries/deaths from the vax have been kept at a minimum due to military/White Hat intervention? That w/o intervention the casualties would have been what the globalists wanted/intended but their plan was minimally successful due to White Hats?