John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 12:51
If I come across posts that are blatant lies and I mean just out right intentional B.S. I WILL call the poster out on it.
I feel it is our duty to do so because we need to be able to trust in each other again.

I do not blindly attack because we are all entitled to our opinion but when opinion is stated as truth or people intentionally post to take advantage I can not sit idly by.
I show proof the post is untrue and ask it be corrected or removed because we can all be mislead.

I also tell them to block me if they plan to continue their deceitful ways because I will never stop trying to expose their lies.
The pic below is what they normally chose. I am sure more will follow.

Be warned shills that you no longer are welcome here. If you post to trick or deceive I or another Patriot will expose you and we will never stop until we are blocked or you are no more.

I can also fall victim so I ask every Patriot out there to do the same of me. Together we must stand for tr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Welcome to my world......I get blocked regularly for calling out a BS/blatant lie.
12:58 AM - Jun 24, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 01:05
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
do you get threatened as well...
at the same time...???

many ways of doing that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 June, 01:30
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
oh yes!!!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 01:02
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Well I am glad to be among such good company. Thank you for your dedication to the truth Patriot!